Dark Raider Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Raider Knights

Where we gather to conquer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXDarkWolfXx
Admin
xXDarkWolfXx

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet   Character Sheet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:15 am

Now that you've read the rules and gotten a grasp on how to role-play, you'll need to make a character. And this is to show you how Profiles are to be set up on DrK.

First off, click New Topic when you go the Profiles page. The subject will be your character's name, and the body will be used to describe the charcter. Here's what a profile should look like:

Name: (Provide a name. Last names are encouraged, though npt required. Also, it should be a name, not something like, 'The Crazy Man' or 'Some Lady'. I've seen it done. Make an actual name, please)

Age: (Give an age. It doesn't matter how old you make them. However, as a general rule, I've noticed that most RP characters range from fourteen to early twenties.)

Race: (You can pick a race from the Legend of Zelda, or you can make up your own.)

Personality: (This has got to be where people run into the most trouble. Too often, I find that people describe it by saying, 'she is nice but she can be mean if you cross her. she is helpful and sweet.' Please give them a personality, and not make them a mindless clone. Also, you must put at least five sentences in the description. Thank you.)

Powers: (You can have powers pertaining to a race, like underwater-breathing for Zoras, or resistance to fire for Gorons, and/or you can make your own powers. This is another place we get into trouble. I know everyone wants their character to be the cool one with the awesome powers, but please keep it to a minimum. I cannot stress this enough. All-powerful characters are dull, and irritating to others who put a limit on their own characters. You can even say your character has no powers.)

Lives: (Where do they live? It must be a place in the RP. You can't say, 'They live in America', because there is no America in this RP. It is set in Hyrule. Saying they lived in Kakariko Village, would, however, be ok.)

Appearance: (You can provide a picture, or describe. If you put a picture, make it decent. Nothing innapropriate. I suggest going to photobucket to find the picture. When you find one you like, select the IMG code.

If you describe, be detailed. Tell all about their eyes, hair, height, weight the works. Not just, 'she is pretty with green eyes and brown hair and she is skinny.' That is just boring, and a waste of pixels.)

Okay, there you have it. A detailed introduction into how to make a profile. Please use this format.

And remember, YOU MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE YOU RP!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://d2drk.board-directory.net
xXDarkWolfXx
Admin
xXDarkWolfXx

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:16 am

For Future RPG's there are some modifications as to what you must have to be approved. Here is that Character sheet:

Name: (Provide a name. Last names are encouraged, though npt required. Also, it should be a name, not something like, 'The Crazy Man' or 'Some Lady'. I've seen it done. Make an actual name, please)

Nickname: (Here you can put what your friends and colleagues often call you by instead)

Age: (Give an age. It doesn't matter how old you make them. However, as a general rule, I've noticed that most RP characters range from fourteen to early twenties.)

Race: (You can pick a race from the Legend of Zelda, or you can make up your own.)

Personality: (This has got to be where people run into the most trouble. Too often, I find that people describe it by saying, 'she is nice but she can be mean if you cross her. she is helpful and sweet.' Please give them a personality, and not make them a mindless clone. Also, you must put at least five sentences in the description. Thank you.)

Home Planet: (This is where you place that he started his/her journey as a space pilot. Ill find a map of the place as soon as i find one lol)

Ship: (Here you can tell people about your ship, such as what its outfits are, its capabilities, and its type. Don't forget to name your ship as well.)

Appearance: (You can provide a picture, or describe. If you put a picture, make it decent. Nothing innapropriate. I suggest going to photobucket to find the picture. When you find one you like, select the IMG code.
Back to top Go down
https://d2drk.board-directory.net

Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Raider Knights :: Role-Playing :: Rules-
Jump to: