Dark Raider Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Raider Knights

Where we gather to conquer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role-Playing rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXDarkWolfXx
Admin
xXDarkWolfXx

Role-Playing rules Empty
PostSubject: Role-Playing rules   Role-Playing rules Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:12 am

Now, you may have already role-played before, or you might not know what in the heck I am talking about. But, before you run off to the RP, let me lay down the ground rules, and explain a few things.

* No cursing

* No sexual content

* No 'bunnying'. This means that you can NOT take over another person's character. Nor can you kill them without that person's permission. If the character is killed without the owner of the character knowing about it, the post that it happened in will be deleted.

* No god-powers. Meaning, don't make your character all powerful. Example, don't make it where your character can destroy another character by looking at them. Stuff like that. Also, do not give your characters a lot of powers. That's just boring.

* Do not take this seriously, people. Just because a character was mean to your character, does not mean the person doesn't like you. I've had characters in the past who were mean to everyone, but did that mean that I didn't like the other members? No, it didn't. On another note, if a character shows attraction to another character, that doesn't mean the owner of the character is in love with the other Role-Player.

* No homo-sexuality

* Use common sense.

* The only way you can have another member's character is if they give you consent in the topic, and I see and approve it.

Now onto other things.

There are two types of Role-Playing here, medieval and future. In the medieval RPG's you can't have guns, cars, planes, etc. In the modern you can have all of that and more, such as lasers, starships, etc.

Also, the land this takes place in is Hyrule [for medieval]. BUT, you can make original characters and races, etc. Also, oringinal characters are strongly encouraged. You can make a traditional character, but having the character Link or Zelda makes it a little hard to be creative.

As for how to RP, here's an example. Once you make your character, go to a place

'Lura dipped her toes into the river and smiled at her reflection in the clear water. She jumped in, loving the feel of the cool water against her blue skin. "What a lovely day it is today!" she said, with measured strokes as she swan against the flow of the river.'

Then, you'd leave off and someone else's character could come in and make their character do something.

Regards,
The Webmaster
Back to top Go down
https://d2drk.board-directory.net

Role-Playing rules
Page 1 of 1